Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
October 15, 2012
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) APPROVAL OF THE PROPOSED 2013 ANNUAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION COST INFLATION
ESTIMATE (AICCIE) (Action Item)
The Capital Planning Program will discuss its recommendation for the 2013 AICCIE.
5) SF COUNTY TRANSPORTATION authority (SFCTA) transportation plan update (Discussion Item)
The SFCTA will provide an update on its current findings and progress related to the SF Transportation
6) INTERAGENCY PLANNING & IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE UPDATE (IPIC) PROGRAM UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The Planning Department will provide an update on IPIC and related community improvement area plans
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed Date & Location: Monday, November 19, 2012: 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall, Room 305
Proposed Agenda Items: To be determined
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours.