Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
December 17, 2012
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) APPROVAL OF THE PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO’S PROPOSED INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCING DISTRICT (IFD)
POLICY (Action Item)
The Port will provide an overview of its proposed IFD policy.
5) SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION (SFPUC) UPDATE ON THE AUXILIARY WATER SUPPLY
SYSTEM (AWSS) STUDY (Discussion Item)
The SFPUC will provide an update on its AWSS study.
6) SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY(SFMTA) PEDESTRIAN & BIKE SAFETY
STRATEGIES UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The SFMTA will present an overview on its efforts related to its pedestrian and bike safety strategies.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMSN (Discussion Item)
Proposed Date & Location: Monday, January 7, 2013: 12:00-2:00 Pm, City Hall, Room 305
Proposed Agenda Items: Introduction Of The Draft 10-Year Capital Plan
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours.