Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
February 24, 2014
City Hall, Room 305 12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) APPROVAL OF THE PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO’S SUPPLEMENTAL REQUEST APPROPRIATING $1,089,250 OF SAVINGS FROM THE 2008 CLEAN & SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD PARK’S GENERAL OBLIGATION (G.O.) BOND PROGRAM TO FUND ELIGIBLE CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS (Action Item)
The Port will present an overview of its supplemental request including background
information on the funds being appropriated and an overview of capital projects to be
funded with the savings. Projects to receive proceeds include the Tulare Park and
Bayview Gateway projects.
5) SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT’S (SFO) “OFF-YEAR” CAPITAL PLAN UPDATE (Discussion Item)
SFO will present an update on its capital program, including an overview of changes made
to the program since the City adopted its current 10-Year Capital Plan back in April 2013.
6) APPROVAL OF A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF UP TO $3,553,525,000 IN SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT COMMISSION CAPITAL PLAN BONDS AND RELATED SUPPLEMENTAL REQUEST (Action Item)
SFO will present an overview of the projects to be funded through revenue bond proceeds
which include airfield, groundside, utility, and terminal improvements, among others.
Financing details and project timing will also be discussed.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date & location: Monday, March 3, 2014: 12:00-2:00 pm, City Hall, room 305.
Proposed agenda items: Library Teen Center Supplemental Request, SF Port Capital Budget, and SFO Capital Budget .