AGENDA FOR MEETING
May 12, 2014
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) APPROVAL OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2014-15 & 2015-16 GENERAL FUND CAPITAL BUDGET TOTALING UP TO $350,000,000 (Action Item)
The Capital Planning Program will present an overview of the proposed Two-Year Capital Budget.
5) APPROVAL OF A SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION ORDINANCE APPROPRIATING $14,496,012 FROM SALES OF TRANSFERABLE DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS TO SUPPORT THE WAR MEMORIAL VETERAN’S BUILDING RENOVATION PROJECT (Action Item)
The War Memorial will present an overview of the uses and sources of funds to be appropriated for the War Memorial Veteran’s Building Project. This item was first heard at the Capital Planning Committee on May 5, 2014.
6) APPROVAL OF THE ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF UP TO $112,000,000 IN SFPUC POWER REVENUE BONDS (Action Item)
SFPUC will continue its discussion of its Power Revenue Bond program, first heard at the Capital Planning Committee on March 31, 2014. Discussion will also include updates on the Hetch Hetchy Power Enterprise program.
7) APPROVAL OF THE SUPPLEMENTAL ORDINANCE APPROPRIATING UP TO $215,200,000 IN SFPUC HETCH HETCHY REVENUE, CAP AND TRADE ALLOWANCE, AND POWER & WATER REVENUE BOND FOR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS (Action Item)
SFPUC will continue its discussion of its Power Enterprise proposed supplemental appropriation, first heard at the Capital Planning Committee on March 31, 2014.
8 ) SEA LEVEL RISE CAPITAL PLANNING GUIDANCE (Discussion Item)
The SFPUC on behalf of the CCSF Sea Level Rise Committee will provide an overview of the City’s recent efforts to develop guidance for incorporating Sea Level Rise into capital plans and projects.
9) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date & location: TBD; City Hall, room 305.
Proposed agenda items: TBD
CPC Memo to Board of Supervisors
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours. Materials can also be found on the Capital Planning Program’s website http://onesanfrancisco.org/category/meetings/cpc-meetings/