Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
October 20, 2014
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 1:30 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) APPROVAL OF THE PROPOSED 2015 ANNUAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION COST INFLATION ESTIMATE (AICCIE) (Action Item)
The Capital Planning Program will discuss its recommendation for the 2015 AICCIE.
5) SAN FRANCISCO URBAN FOREST STUDY (Discussion Item)
The Planning and Public Works Departments will present an overview of the findings from a recent study on the City’s urban forest.
6) SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION (SFPUC) SEWER IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (Discussion Item)
The SFPUC will provide an update on the Sewer System Improvement Program.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date & location:
CPC Meeting: November 17, 2014; City Hall, rm 305
Joint CPC/Committee on Information & Technology (COIT): November 20, 2014; City Hall, rm 305 (10am – 12pm)
Proposed agenda items: TBD
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours. Materials can also be found on the Capital Planning Program’s website http://onesanfrancisco.org/category/meetings/cpc-meetings/
CPC Memo to the Board of Supervisors
CPC BOS Memo 2014-10-20