Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
September 28, 2015
City Hall, Room 305 11:30AM – 1:30PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) APPROVAL OF THE SUPPLEMENTAL ORDINANCE APPROPRIATING $25,692,151 TO THE PORT COMMISSION OF SAN FRANCISCO (Action Item)
The Port will present the funding plan and proposed uses for the supplemental funds for projects to primarily address repair and replacement needs for the Port’s infrastructure.
5) APPROVAL OF THE RESOLUTIONS AUTHORIZING AND DIRECTING THE SALE OF GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS (CLEAN AND SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD PARKS, 2008) IN THE AMOUNT OF $8,695,000, AND THE SALE OF GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS (CLEAN AND SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD PARKS, 2012) IN THE AMOUNT OF $43,765,000, AND APPROVAL OF THE RELATED SUPPLEMENTAL REQUEST (Action Item)
The Recreation and Parks Department and the Port will present an update on project progress and spending plans for the next round of sales in each bond.
6) MTA PRESENTATION OF THE TRANSPORTATION SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM (TSP) AND TRANSPORTATION SUSTAINABILITY FEE (TSF) (Discussion Item)
The MTA will present the funding need for the TSF, proposed fee rates and applicability, and the investment priorities and expenditure plan for funds raised.
7) APPROVAL OF THE RESOLUTION APPROVING AND AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE OF AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT COMMISSION CAPITAL PLAN BONDS IN THE AMOUNT OF $243,000,000, AND THE AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SAN FRANCISCO AIRPORT COMMISSION SPECIAL FACILITY BONDS IN THE AMOUNT OF $225,000,000, TO FINANCE A HOTEL AT SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (Action Item)
The San Francisco Airport will present an overview of the hotel building project’s context, costs, and funding.
8 ) UPDATE ON THE PASSAGE OF THE FY 2016 CAPITAL BUDGET, FY 2015 SPENDING REPORT, AND CPC SCHEDULE FOR FY 2016 (Discussion Item)
The Capital Planning Program will present an overview of the most recently passed Capital Budget, a spending report on last year’s appropriations, and review the schedule of meetings for the upcoming year.
9) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: October 19, 2015, City Hall Room 305
Proposed agenda items: Fireboat Pier (FIR), Flexible Pipe/PWSS (PUC), AICCIE (CPP)
CPC Memo to the Board of Supervisors
CPC BOS Memo 2015-09-28