Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
October 19, 2015
City Hall, Room 305
12:00PM – 2:00PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) APPROVAL OF THE SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION ORDINANCE APPROPRIATING A TOTAL OF $473,450,000, CONSISTING OF $243,000,000 IN AIRPORT CAPITAL PLAN BONDS, $230,000,000 OF PROCEEDS FROM HOTEL SPECIAL FACILITY REVENUE BONDS AND OTHER LONG-TERM FINANCING, AND $450,000 OF AIRPORT FUND BALANCE TO FUND THE SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTEL PROJECT (Action Item)
The San Francisco Airport will present the appropriation ordinance for approval.
5) APPROVAL OF THE ANNUAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION COST INFLATION ESTIMATE (AICCIE) (Action Item)
The Capital Planning Program will discuss its recommendation for the 2016 AICCIE.
6) PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO PIER 70 HISTORIC CORE INFRASTRUCTURE REFINANCING DISTRICT (IFD) PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Port will present information about its Pier 70 IFD, including strategic criteria for project selection, finance planning, priority projects, and expected impact.
7) PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO SEA WALL VULNERABILITY ANALYSIS UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The Port will present a Sea Wall project update, including a review of methodology, geotechnical conditions and hazards, and a description of forthcoming results and schedule.
8) ESER BOND UPDATE ON FIRE STATION 35 (FIRE BOAT HEADQUARTERS) AND THE EMERGENCY FIREFIGHTING WATER SYSTEM (Discussion Item)
The Department of Public Works will present an overview of the existing conditions, building program, budget, and schedule related to the Fire Boat Headquarters, and the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission will present information related to the City’s emergency firefighting water system and recommendations regarding the flexible water supply systems.
9) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: November 16, 2015, City Hall Room 305
Proposed agenda items: IPIC preview, Port IFD, 2016 Public Health and Safety General Obligation Bond, Hall of Justice relocation
CPC Memo to the Board of Supervisors
CPC BOS Memo 2015-10-19