Emergency Firefighting Water System
Spending plan and other reports are located at the bottom of the page.
Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
December 14, 2015
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) INTERAGENCY PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE UPDATE (IPIC) PROGRAM UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The Planning Department will provide an overview of the IPIC Annual Report and related community improvement area plans and programs.
5) PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO PIER 70 HISTORIC CORE INFRASTRUCTURE REFINANCING DISTRICT (IFD) APPROVAL (Action Item)
The Port will bring the final version of its IFD proposal for a CPC vote of approval.
- Ordinance establishing an Infrastructure Financing District and adopting an Infrastructure Financing Plan for Infrastructure Financing District No. 2 (Port of San Francisco, Pier 70 – Historic Core)
- Resolution authorizing the issuance of bonds in an amount not to exceed $25.1 million
6) ESER BOND UPDATE ON THE EMERGENCY FIREFIGHTING WATER SYSTEM (Discussion Item)
The Public Utilities Commission will present information related to the City’s emergency firefighting water system and recommendations regarding the use of flexible water supply systems and hardened potable water lines.
7) SEA LEVEL RISE GUIDANCE PRESENTATION AND APPROVAL OF THE MAYOR’S SEA LEVEL RISE ACTION PLAN (Action Item)
The Public Utilities Commission will present revisions to Sea Level Rise Guidance and Checklist for a CPC vote of approval for the Mayor’s Sea Level Rise Action Plan.
8) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: 12 – 2pm, January 11, 2016, City Hall, Room 305
Proposed agenda items: Proposed Public Health and Safety Bond, ESER Program Update, Capital Plan 10th Anniversary Presentation, Capital Plan Off-Year Update
CPC Memo to the Board of Supervisors
CPC BOS Memo 2015-12-14