Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
October 17, 2016
City Hall, Room 305
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) EARTHQUAKE SAFETY AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE (ESER) GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND PROGRAM UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The Department of Public Works will present an update on project and spending progress today for the 2010 and 2014 ESER bonds.
5) GREEN BUILDING REQUIREMENTS FOR CITY BUILDINGS (Discussion Item)
The Department of Environment will present a follow-up to their August 29, 2016, presentation on the same topic, and provide information on proposed changes to Chapter 7 of the Administrative Code, the value of LEED to San Francisco, and findings of a recent LEED v4 cost study.
6) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item) Proposed date, location & time: December 12, 2016, 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall Room 305
Proposed agenda items: Interagency Planning Implementation Committee (IPIC) annual update; 10-Year Capital Plan discussion items, including the Health and Human Services service area.
- Agenda Item 4 – ESER GO Bond Program Update
- Agenda Item 5 – Draft Admin Code
- Agenda Item 5 – LEED v4 Cost Study
- Agenda Item 5 – LEED v4 Presentation