1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public Comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) APPROVAL OF THE RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF AN AGGREGATE NOT TO EXCEED PAR AMOUNT OF $152,000,000 IN CITY AND COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO COMMUNITY FACILITIES DISTRICT NO. 2014-1 (TRANSBAY TRANSIT CENTER) SPECIAL TAX BONDS, SERIES 2017A AND FEDERALLY TAXABLE SERIES 2017B, FINANCING CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS FOR THE TRANSBAY PROJECT AND PLAN INFRASTRUCTURE; AND
APPROVAL OF THE RELATED ORDINANCE APPROPRIATING THE PROCEEDS (Action Item)
The Office of Public Finance will present information on the Transbay Transit Center project’s scope, schedule, and plan of finance, as well as the planned sources and uses of the requested proceeds.
5) GENERAL FUND CAPITAL BUDGET REQUESTS (Discussion Item)
The Capital Planning Program will present an overview of departmental capital budget requests and budget scenarios for the following departments: Public Works, Juvenile Probation, Emergency Management, Technology, Public Defender, Planning, Asian Art Museum, Arts Commission, Academy of Sciences, Fine Arts Museums, and War Memorial.
6) RECREATION AND PARKS DEPARTMENT CAPITAL BUDGET PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Recreation and Parks Department will present information related to their Capital Budget.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: May 1, 2017; City Hall, Room 305, 12:00-2:00pm
Proposed agenda items: Presentation of recommended Capital Budget scenarios.