1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee's jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) APPROVAL OF THE EXPENDITURE PLAN FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELESSNESS AND SUPPORTIVE HOUSING COMPONENT OF THE 2016 PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND SERIES 2017A ISSUANCE (Action Item)
Per the conditional approval of Public Health and Safety General Obligation Bond Series 2017A issuance for the Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing (HSH) from the October 16, 2017, Capital Planning Committee meeting, HSH will present its spending plan for the funds available through that issuance.
5) DISCUSSION OF THE PLANNED SECOND ISSUANCE FOR THE 2014 TRANSPORTATION AND ROAD IMPROVEMENT GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND; THE SFMTA 20-YEAR CAPITAL PLAN UPDATE; AND THE 2017 SFMTA FACILITIES FRAMEWORK (Discussion Item)
The SFMTA will present on three discrete but related projects in their capital-planning portfolio—plans and schedules for the next issuance of the 2014 Transportation Bond, the latest information from the department’s Capital Plan, and a detailed look at emerging needs for SFMTA facilities. (The action item for the second bond issuance will be a part of the November 13, 2017, Capital Planning Committee agenda as it will be coordinated with another issuance.)
6) APPROVAL OF THE PROPOSED 2018 ANNUAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION COST INFLATION ESTIMATE (AICCI) (Action Item)
The Capital Planning Program will discuss its recommendation for the 2018 AICCIE.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEM (Discussion Item) Proposed date, location & time: November 13, 2017, 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall Room 305 Proposed agenda items: Mission Rock IFD (action item); Pier 70 IRFD and IFP (action item); Parks and Open Space G.O. Bond and Transportation Bond issuance (action item); Earthquake Safety and Emergency Response G.O. Bond update (discussion item); Living Cities City Accelerator cohort update (discussion item).