1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee's jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda
4) APPROVAL OF (1) A SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION NOT TO EXCEED $12,600,000 FOR THE LONG-TERM MONITORING AND PERMIT PROGRAM OF THE SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION (PUC) ; AND (2) THE ASSOCIATED FINANCING ORDINANCE TO INCREASE THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF TAX-EXEMPT OR TAXABLE WATER REVENUE BONDS AND RELATED FORMS OF INDEBTEDNESS FROM $273,400,000 TO AN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT \ NOT TO EXCEED $287,000,000 (Action Item)
The Public Utilities Commission will present information regarding activities to compensate for impacts to a broad range of habitats and special-status species associated with various Water Enterprise projects as required by the Bioregional Habitat Restoration program. Those activities will require an increase of capacity in the PUC’s Water Revenue Bonds Program.
5) APPROVAL OF THE SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION AND RELATED ORDINANCE TO FUND THE INSTALLATION OF A NEW PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION WATER ENTERPRISE LAND MOBILE RADIO SYSTEM IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $6,900,000 (Action Item)
The Public Utilities Commission will present information regarding the new Water Enterprise Land Mobile Radio System, to be funded from Water Enterprise revenues.
6) (A) APPROVAL OF THE RESOLUTION OF INTENT TO ESTABLISH SUB-PROJECT AREAS G-2, G-3, AND G-4 TO THE PIER 70 INFRASTRUCTURE FINANCING DISTRICT (IFD) AND THE RELATED RESOLUTIONS TO ISSUE BONDS FOR THOSE SUB-PROJECT AREAS IN THE NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS OF $274,000,000, $197,000.000, AND $324,000,000, RESPECTIVELY (Action Item)
(B) APPROVAL OF THE RESOLUTION OF INTENT TO ESTABLISH AN INFRASTRUCTURE REVITALIZATION FINANCING DISTRICT (IRFD) FOR HOEDOWN YARDS AT PIER 70 AND THE RELATED RESOLUTION TO ISSUE BONDS IN THE NOT TO EXCEED AMOUNT OF $315,800,000 FOR THAT DISTRICT (Action Item)
The Port of San Francisco will present information related to a set of Resolutions of Intent to establish and fund Sub-Project Areas within the Pier 70 IFD as well as an IRFD for Hoedown Yards, also at Pier 70. The details of the related Infrastructure Financing Plan for the Sub-Project Areas and the Infrastructure Revitalization Financing District (Hoedown Yards) will be discussed at the Capital Planning Committee at a later date, prior to action at the Board of Supervisors.
7) SOLAR + STORAGE PROGRAM PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Department of the Environment will present information about San Francisco’s Solar + Storage programs and discuss recommendations for a plan of finance.
8) CAPITAL BUDGET PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
Capital Planning staff will present information about the FY2018 and FY2019Capital Budget for.
9) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: October 16, 2017, 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall Room 305.
Proposed agenda items: Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing bond spending (Action Item), Port of San Francisco presentation on Bond spending.