1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee's jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda
4) APPROVAL OF THE SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION ORDINANCE FOR THE PURCHASE OF 1657-1663 ROLLINS ROAD BY THE SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION FOR AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $9.2 MILLION AND APPROVAL OF THE ASSOCIATED AMENDMENT TO FINANCING ORDINANCE TO INCREASE THE ISSUANCE AND SALE OF TAX-EXEMPT OR TAXABLE WATER REVENUE BONDS AND RELATED FORMS OF INDEBTEDNESS BY THE SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION TO AN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED $275,000,000 IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE PROPERTY.(Action Item)
The Public Utilities Commission will present information regarding the purchase and use of the Burlingame property, which is currently the primary work location for 70 Water Enterprise employees. That purchase will require an increase of capacity in the PUC’s Water Revenue Bonds Program.
5) PARKS AND OPEN SPACE GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND PROGRAM UPDATE.(Discussion Item)
The Recreation and Parks Department will provide an update on spending and projects funded through the 2008 and 2012 Clean & Safe Neighborhood Parks General Obligation Bonds.
6) SEAWALL FINANCE WORKING GROUP UPDATE.(Discussion Item)
The Office of Resilience & Capital Planning and the Port will present on the progress of the Seawall Finance Working Group and the Group’s recommended strategies to fund seismic strengthening and sea level rise adaptation.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEM (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: August 15, 2017, 12:00-2:00 PM, location TBD
Proposed agenda items: Department of Homelessness and Supportive Housing discussion of capital priorities and plans.