Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
April 29, 2013
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) APPROVAL OF THE SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION (SFPUC) SUPPLEMENTAL REQUEST APPROPRIATING $54,927,412 TO ITS WATER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (Action Item)
The SFPUC will provide an update on its Water System Improvement Program
(WSIP) including an overview of changes to the program’s scope and budget
5) QUARTERLY CAPITAL BUDGET REPORTING UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The Capital Planning Program will present an overview of its quarterly reporting initiative and
recent findings related to the to effort.
6) REVIEW OF THE FY 2013-14 & FY 2014-15 CAPITAL BUDGET (Discussion Item)
The Capital Planning Program will present an overview of capital budget requests,
trends, and proposed budget scenarios for General Fund Departments.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date & location: Monday, May 6, 2013: 12:00-2:00 pm, City Hall, room 305
Proposed agenda items: Capital updates from select departments, Approval of the
FY2013-14 & FY2014-15 Capital Budget, and Port Supplemental Request
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours. Materials can also be found on the Capital Planning Program’s website http://onesanfrancisco.org/category/meetings/cpc-meetings/