Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
April 30, 2012
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) AUTHORIZATION FOR THE $185,000,000 SAN FRANCISCO CLEAN & SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD PARKS
GENERAL OBLIGATION (G.O.) BOND PROPOSAL (Action Item)
Recommendation to place the proposed G.O. bond on the November 2012 ballot. Bond proceeds
would fund capital improvements at parks and waterfront properties.
5) REVIEW OF THE FY 2012-13 & FY2013-14 CAPITAL BUDGET (Discussion Item)
Overview of capital budget requests and preview of initial funding recommendations.
6) REVIEW OF THE SF MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY (SFMTA) FY 2013-17 CAPITAL
IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (CIP) AND FY 2012-13 & FY 2013-14 CAPITAL BUDGET (Discussion Item)
Overview of the SFMTA’s five-year CIP planning process and development of two-year capital budget .
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed Date & Location: Monday, May 14, 2012: 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall, Room 305
Proposed Agenda Items: Approval of the Two-Year Capital Budget
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been
distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution
of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection
at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours.