Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
January 14, 2013
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) INTRODUCTION OF THE DRAFT SAN FRANCISCO CITY & COUNTY 10-YEAR CAPITAL PLAN FY 2014 – FY 2023
The Capital Planning Program will introduce the draft Capital Plan (the Plan) and provide a high level overview of the
Plan’s proposed recommendations.
5) APPROVAL OF THE AUTHORIZATION AND RELATED SUPPLEMENTAL REQUEST TO ISSUE UP TO $507,880,000 IN
CERTIFICATES OF PARTICIPATION (COPs) FOR THE MOSCONE CENTER EXPANSION PROJECT (Action Item)
Representatives of the Moscone Expansion Project will provide an overview of the project and its proposed financing.
6) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date & location: Monday, January 28, 2013: 12:00-2:00 pm, City Hall, room 305
Proposed agenda items: Draft FY 2014–2023 Capital Plan Chapter Highlights: (1) General Government;
(2) Recreation, Culture & Education; and (3) Economic Development.
Agenda Item 4 – The Draft 10-Year Capital Plan can be found here.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours. Materials will also be posted to the Capital Planning Program’s website.