Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
March 27, 2017
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public Comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) EMERGENCY FIREFIGHTING WATER SYSTEM PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Public Utilities Commission will present information related to the fortification of the City’s Emergency Firefighting Water System.
5) EARTHQUAKE SAFETY AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLANNING PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
Public Works will present information regarding ESER project planning, including an update on the Fireboat Station project and a discussion of how the Bond program incorporates seismic risk into the prioritization of its projects.
6) FACILITIES SYSTEM OF RECORD PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Office of Resilience and Capital Planning and the Department of Technology will provide information about the development of a Facilities System of Record for City agencies.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: April 10, 2017; City Hall, Room 305, 12:00-2:00pm
Proposed agenda items: Budget presentations from MTA, Port, GSA, and public safety agencies.