Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
February 27, 2017
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public Comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) HAZUS ANALYSIS PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Capital Planning Committee and Department of Public Works will present information related to the update of the City’s HAZUS seismic risk analysis.
5) CAPITAL PLANNING COMMITTEE (CPC) RECOMMENDATION TO MAYOR AND BOARD OF SUPERVISORS ON THE SAN FRANCISCO CITY & COUNTY 10-YEAR CAPITAL PLAN FOR FISCAL YEARS 2018-2027 (Action Item)
An overview of changes to the draft Capital Plan will be presented. The Committee will vote to approve the Plan’s recommendations.
6) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: March 13, 2017; City Hall, Room 305, 12:00-2:00pm
Proposed agenda items: TBD
- Agenda Item 4 – HAZUS Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – Proposed Capital Plan Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – Proposed Capital Plan Resolution
- Agenda Item 5 – Proposed Capital Plan
CPC Memo to the Board of Supervisors
CPC BOS Memo 2017-02-27