Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
December 12, 2016
City Hall, Room 305
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT REVENUE BONDS (Action Item)
The Airport will present for approval the resolution authorizing the Airport Commission to issue up to $4.36 billion in revenue bonds and increase the Airport’s commercial paper program from $400 million to $500 million to finance certain Airport projects, including but not limited to Terminal 1 improvements, Terminal 3 West reconfiguration, and expansion of long-term parking. The Airport will also present for approval the related supplemental ordinance appropriating $4.84 billion.
5) CAPITAL PLAN UPDATE PRESENTATION – PUBLIC HEALTH (Discussion Item)
The Department of Public Health will provide an overview of their priority projects for the upcoming FY2018-27 Capital Plan.
6) CAPITAL PLAN UPDATE PRESENTATION – PUBLIC SAFETY (Discussion Item)
The Emergency Management, Fire, Juvenile Probation, Police, and Sheriff’s Departments will provide an overview of their respective priority projects for the upcoming FY2018-27 Capital Plan. This presentation will include details about a proposed addition to the Emergency Management Facility at 1011 Turk Street.
7) JAIL RE-ENVISIONING WORK GROUP REPORT (Discussion Item)
The Re-Envisioning the Jail Work Group co-chairs Sheriff Vicki Hennessy, Director of Public Health Barbara Garcia, and community advocate Roma Guy will present a high-level overview of the Work Group’s work since March, a summary of related capital strategies, and next steps.
8) INTERAGENCY PLAN IMPLEMENTATION COMMITTEE (IPIC) ANNUAL UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The Planning Department will provide an overview of the IPIC Annual Report, updated Area Plan mini capital plans, and related community improvement area plans and programs.
9) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: January 9, 2017, 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall Room 305
Proposed agenda items: Draft FY2018-27 Capital Plan introduction, discussion of Economic and Neighborhood Development Service Area Plan updates.
- Agenda Item 4 – SFO Revenue Bond Presentation
- Agenda Item 4 – SFO Revenue Bond Memo
- Agenda Item 4 – SFO Revenue Bond Resolution
- Agenda Item 4 – SFO Revenue Bond Ordinance
- Agenda Item 4 – SFO Revenue Bond Form 10
- Agenda Item 4 – SFO Revenue Bond Project List
- Agenda Item 5 – DPH Capital Plan Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – DPH Civic Center Relocation Plan Presentation
- Agenda Item 6 – Public Safety Capital Plan Presentation
- Agenda Item 7 – Re-envisioning the Jail Replacement Project Work Group Presentation
- Agenda Item 8 – IPIC Annual Report Presentation
- Agenda Item 8 – IPIC Spreadsheets