Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
March 14, 2016
City Hall, Room 305
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda
4) APPROVAL OF THE SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION REQUEST FOR THE ROAD REPAVING AND STREET SAFETY GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND PROGRAM (2011) IN THE AMOUNT OF $2,400,000, WHICH REFLECTS THE INTEREST EARNED ON THE PROGRAM (Action Item)
As a follow-up item to the Road Repaving and Street Safety General Obligation Bond update and final issuance request from the February 29, 2016, Capital Planning Commission meeting, the Department of Public Works will present the intended uses for the interest earned on the Streets Bond 2011 program and associated legislation.
5) APPROVAL OF THE PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION CAPITAL BUDGET SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATION FOR FY2016-17 AND FY2017-18, TOTALING $1.75 BILLION, AS WELL AS PLANNED REVENUE BOND FINANCING TOTALING $1.42 BILLION (Action Item)
The Public Utilities Commission will present an overview of its Two-Year Fixed Capital Budget.
6A) APPROVAL OF THE PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO CAPITAL BUDGET FOR FY2016-17 AND FY2017-18, TOTALING $55.2 MILLION (Action Item)
The Port of San Francisco will present an overview of its Two-Year Fixed Capital Budget.
6B) DISCUSSION OF THE PORT OF SAN FRANCISCO GENERAL FUND REQUEST FOR THE SEA WALL PROJECT (Discussion Item)
As part of its presentation of its Two-Year Fixed Capital Budget, the Port of San Francisco will discuss its General Fund request to support planning activities to stabilize the Sea Wall underlying the City’s waterfront.
7) SEA LEVEL RISE ACTION PLAN UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The Planning Department and Department of Public Works will deliver an informational presentation on the San Francisco Sea Level Rise Action Plan, which describes the path forward to further understand and address the threat of sea level rise and what it means for San Francisco’s waterfront, economy, residents, and visitors.
8) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEM (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: March 28, 2016, 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall Room 305
Proposed agenda items: SFO capital budget, MTA capital budget, MTA Capital Plan update, Transportation Bond update, SFUSD Bond for June ballot.
- Agenda Item 4 – Streets Bond Presentation
- Agenda Item 4 – Streets Bond Form 10
- Agenda Item 4 – Streets Bond Ordinance
- Agenda Item 4 – Streets Bond Resolution
- Agenda Item 5 – PUC Capital Budget Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – PUC Capital Budget Memo
- Agenda Item 5 – PUC Capital Budget Sources and Uses
- Agenda Item 6 – Port Capital Budget Presentation
- Agenda Item 6 – Port Capital Budget Memo
- Agenda Item 7 – Sea Level Rise Presentation
CPC Memo to the Board of Supervisors
CPC BOS Memo 2016-03-14