Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
May 2, 2016
City Hall, Room 305
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda
4) DISCUSSION OF REMAINING CAPITAL BUDGET FUNDING REQUESTS (Discussion Item)
Departments will present on project funding requests not yet heard by the Capital Planning Committee.
5) APPROVAL OF THE LIBRARY DEPARTMENT CAPITAL BUDGET FOR FY2016-17 AND FY2017-18, TOTALING $9.44 MILLION (Action Item)
The Library Department will present an overview of its planned Two-Year Capital Budget.
6) DISCUSSION OF THE RECREATION AND PARKS DEPARTMENT CAPITAL BUDGET FOR FY2016-17 AND FY2017-18, TOTALING $29.71 MILLION (Discussion Item)
The Recreation and Parks Department will present an overview of its planned Two-Year Capital Budget.
7) OVERVIEW OF THE FY2016-17 AND FY2017-18 GENERAL FUND PRELIMINARY CAPITAL BUDGET SCENARIOS (Discussion Item)
The Capital Planning Program will present preliminary recommended high, medium, and low Capital Budget scenarios, which are subject to change.
8) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: May 9, 2016, 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall Room 305
Proposed agenda items: General Fund Capital Budget Approval, Treasure Island CFD, SFMTA Revenue Bonds.
- Agenda Item 4 – Capital Budget Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – Library Capital Budget Presentation
- Agenda Item 6 – RPD Capital Budget Presentation
- Agenda Item 7 – Capital Budget Scenario Discussion
- Agenda Item 7 – Capital Budget Scenario Detail
- Agenda Item 7 – Capital Budget Summary (by Dept and Expn Type)
- Agenda Item 7 – Capital Budget Summary (by Funding Level)