Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
April 7, 2014
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 1:15 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction.
4) THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY (SFMTA) “OFF-YEAR” CAPITAL PLAN UPDATE (Discussion Item)
The SFMTA will present an update on its Capital Improvement Program (CIP), including an overview of changes made to its 10-Year Capital Plan and 5-Year CIP since the City adopted its current 10-Year Capital Plan in April 2013.
5) THE SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY (SFMTA) FISCAL YEARS 2014/15 & 2015/16 CAPITAL BUDGET OVERVIEW (Discussion Item)
The SFMTA will present on its proposed Two-Year Capital Budget, including a summary of funded programs and projects, as well as an overview of funding sources.
6) THE TRANSPORTATION 2030 BALLOT INITIATIVE PROPOSAL (Discussion Item)
The SFMTA and Public Works will provide an overview of the proposed $1.5 billion funding package that includes a General Obligation Bond and Vehicle License Fee to address road conditions, transit service, and street safety in San Francisco.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date & location: Monday, April, 21 2014: 12:00-2:00 pm, City Hall, room 305.
Proposed agenda items: (1) SFPUC 2-Year Capital Budget (Revenue Bond issuance & related supplemental appropriation); (2) Transportation 2030 Proposal; (3) Fiscal Years 2014/15 & 2015/16 General Fund Budget Requests; (5) Draft report on Guidance for Incorporating Sea Level Rise into Capital Planning in San Francisco.
If any materials related to an item on this agenda have been distributed to the Capital Planning Committee after distribution of the agenda packet, those materials are available for public inspection at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 4100 during normal office hours. Materials can also be found on the Capital Planning Program’s website http://onesanfrancisco.org/category/meetings/cpc-meetings/