Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
April 10, 2017
City Hall, Room 305
12:00 – 2:00 PM
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public Comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) SAN FRANCISCO MUNICIPAL TRANSPORTATION AGENCY CAPITAL BUDGET PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Municipal Transportation Agency will present information related to their Capital Budget.
5) GENERAL FUND CAPITAL BUDGET REQUESTS AND SCENARIOS OVERVIEW (Discussion Item)
The Capital Planning Program will present an overview of departmental capital budget requests and budget scenarios. The General Services Agency, Mayor’s Office on Disability, Port of San Francisco, Fire Department, Police Department, Sheriff’s Department, and Department of Public Health will present their key Capital Budget requests.
6) SAN FRANCISCO PUBLIC LIBRARY CAPITAL BUDGET PRESENTATION (Discussion Item)
The Public Library will present information related to their Capital Budget.
7) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: April 24, 2017; City Hall, Room 305, 12:00-2:00pm
Proposed agenda items: Budget presentations from GF departments, including the City’s Cultural Facilities, Public Works, and Recreation and Parks.