Capital Planning Committee
AGENDA FOR MEETING
January 10, 2017
City Hall, Room 201
1) CALL TO ORDER
2) INTRODUCTIONS AND AGENDA REVIEW
3) GENERAL PUBLIC COMMENT
Public comment on matters within the Committee’s jurisdiction that are not on the current agenda.
4) OVERVIEW OF THE DRAFT SAN FRANCISCO CITY & COUNTY TEN-YEAR CAPITAL PLAN (FY2018-FY2027)(Discussion Item)
An overview of the Draft Capital Plan, including a look at accomplishments, funding principles, the Pay-As-You-Go program, and the General Obligation Bond and General Fund debt programs.
5) DRAFT CAPITAL PLAN – ECONOMIC AND NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT SERVICE AREA (Discussion Item)
The Planning Department will provide an overview of the Interagency Plan Implementation Committee (IPIC) Annual Report, update Area Plan mini capital plans, and related community improvement area plans and programs. The Port of San Francisco will present highlights from their planned projects and programs. The Treasure Island Development Authority will present a program update. Moscone Convention Center will present an expansion update.
6) NEXT MEETING SCHEDULE AND POTENTIAL AGENDA ITEMS (Discussion Item)
Proposed date, location & time: January 23, 2017, 12:00-2:00 PM, City Hall Room 305
Proposed agenda items: Draft Capital Plan presentations for the Recreation, Culture & Education (ART, REC), General Government (RED, DT), and Human Services (HOPE SF, HSH, HSA); SF Public Works interest supplemental; discussion of project scope for the Sheriff’s application for state financing.
- Agenda Item 4 – Draft Capital Plan (FY2018-FY2027) Presentation
- Agenda Item 4 – Draft Capital Plan (FY2018-FY2027)
- Agenda Item 5 – IPIC Annual Report Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – IPIC Annual Report Spreadsheets
- Agenda Item 5 – Port Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – Treasure Island Presentation
- Agenda Item 5 – Moscone Presentation