This guidance was originally adopted by the Capital Planning Committee on September 22, 2014; revisions and a supplement were adopted on December 14, 2015.
- Guidance for Incorporating Sea Level Rise into Capital Planning (PDF)
- SLR Vulnerability Zone map (PDF) – The SLR Vulnerability Zone Map presents inundation that could result from extreme sea level rise (SLR) in the year 2100 plus a 100 year storm.
- Sea Level Rise Checklist – Fillable (PDF)
- Sea Level Rise Scenario Selection and Design Tide Calculation (PDF)
- Contact Hemiar Alburati to request a Geodatabase (GIS file) of the SLR Vulnerability Zone Map (overlaid on San Francisco base layers).