The Hazards & Climate Resilience Plan is a joint effort of several departments of the City and County of San Francisco. While we are working hard to hear community experiences and priorities to inform a draft plan for public review, you can learn more about the HCR Plan update and other related efforts through these sites / documents:
- San Francisco’s most recent HMP was approved in 2014 and can be found in full online here.
- Summary of community stakeholder workshops
- SF 72
- Neighborhood Empowerment Network
- Neighborhood Emergency Response Team
- Climate and Health Program
- 2020 Climate Action Strategy update