Content it's not edited here. Check Blocks
About the CPC Committee
The Capital Planning Committee (CPC) makes recommendations to the Mayor and Board of Supervisors on the City’s capital expenditures and plans. The CPC reviews and submits the Capital Plan, Capital Budget, and issuances of long-term debt for approval.
The CPC is chaired by the City Administrator and includes the President of the Board of Supervisors, the Mayor’s Budget Director, the Controller, the City Planning Director, the Director of Public Works, the Airport Director, the Executive Director of the Municipal Transportation Agency, the General Manager of the Public Utilities System, the General Manager of the Recreation and Parks Department, and the Executive Director of the Port of San Francisco.
- Carmen ChuCity Administrator
- Ivar SateroDirector, San Francisco International Airport
- Shamann WaltonPresident, Board of Supervisors
- Ben RosenfieldCity Controller
- Carla ShortInterm Director, Department of Public Works
- Anna DuningBudget Director, Mayor's Office of Public Policy & Finance
- Jeffrey TumlinDirector, Municipal Transportation Agency
- Rich HillisDirector, Planning Department
- Elaine ForbesDirector, Port of San Francisco
- Dennis HerreraGeneral Manager, Public Utilities Commission
- Phil GinsburgGeneral Manager, Recreation and Parks Department